Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Captured my attention! That is Life!


Like many Americans, I am addicted to few TV shows and I have a ritual on every Thursday for many years,  open a bottle of wine and  have a great dinner while watching Project Runway ( A creative Craft, fashion related reality show) and  Grey's Anatomy (A medical drama story). My kids even do not disturb me and sometimes join me. Anyway, that is besides the point.

In the last episode, these background words, which generally gets fainted because of powerful visual images. This time, somehow I captured them and  I would like to share with you-



From Grey’s Anatomy
We are all going to die. We don’t get much say over how or when. 
But we do get to decide how we are going to live.

     SO DO IT.

Decide, this is the life you want to live.
This is the person you want to love.
This is the best you can be.
Can you be stronger, kinder and more compassionate?
Decide-
       B r e a t h   in….. B r e a t h   out…. &  decide

But waiting can kill you.

You make a decision and the world has to turn.

The consequences unfold, out of your hands, there is only one thing that seems clear and those quiet moments while you wait, whatever you chose was wrong.


...............................................................................................................



1 comment: